среда, 25 ноября 2020 г.

thumbnail

Breakfast... 21 Day Fix Style

Breakfast... 21 Day Fix Style

Breakfast = my FAVORITE meal of the day. I usually keep breakfast pretty much the same. I vary different aspects of it, but for the most part I am a creature of habit when it comes to breakfast.


Here are some variations of my meals for breakfast:


First of all, I ALWAYS have eggs. I am on a huge egg kick right now. I never knew I liked the yolk runny, but I can't get enough of them.


Breakfast 1: Omelette with spinach, parsley, red peppers, tomatoes, cheese and parsley.



My omelette with fruit and black coffee: 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 purple


Breakfast #2: 3 eggs, Turkey bacon, Grapes, black coffee

2 Red, 1 Purple,


Breakfast #3

2 eggs, fruit, oatmeal with 2 tsp honey and 1 tsp of peanut butter and pumpkin pie spice and black coffee


1 Red, 1 Purple, 1 yellow, 1 tsp


Same as above just different fruit

again same as above with different fruit ( sorry the picture is sideways)


This next one is from a very busy day where I was starving and had a lot of containers left to use.


3 eggs, 6 slices turkey bacon, whole wheat waffle with 1 tsp peanut butter, sliced raw peppers, fruit.


3 Red, 1 yellow, 1 tsp, 1 Green, 1 Purple


Again I am sorry this is sideways.. I can't edit pictures from this computer.

2 eggs, 1 slice of whole wheat toast, Fruit


This is 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 purple



Now you might not like eggs, so have oatmeal, have yogurt with berries and honey, have a egg sandwhich by slicing 1 piece of toast in half, cook 1 egg and add cheese and 2 slices of turkey bacon. This would be 1 yellow, 1 red (for the egg and bacon) 1 blue


Or another favorite ( not pictured) make a breakfast burrito: 1 whole wheat tortilla, cheese, 1 scrambled egg, 2 slices of turkey bacon. Roll it up and eat it with a bowl of fruit. (1 yellow, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 purple)


There are so many things you can do.. just think outside the box a little with the list provided.


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.

About

Поиск по этому блогу

Технологии Blogger.

选择博乐,一站式娱乐体验 -

选择博乐,一站式娱乐体验 - 博乐集团于2009年在菲律宾成立,(宿雾)Baguio经济特区注册并获得合法牌照,博乐娱乐时时彩平台在2009年4月份正式运行,强势稳定运行超过11年在私彩界是什么概念大家都知道,11年来我们从未吃掉玩家任何一笔提现! 我们提供:重庆时时彩,江西时时...