четверг, 26 ноября 2020 г.

thumbnail

Buffalo Wild Wing Night at Home

Buffalo Wild Wing Night at Home

My family LOVES Buffalo Wild Wings. One thing I DON'T love is spending $75 on one meal (yes, that price includes a couple of beers each for the hubby and I. Who can have wings without beer?). So...we just don't get to go out to eat as often as we would like. I guess that is one of the drawbacks of being a stay-at-home-mom. When we originally cut back on our dining out, I won't lie, it was hard and I really missed it. Now, I have started to have fun with it. Funnily enough, many of our restraunt favorites are actually very easy to make at home.


For both of the sauce recipes below, we used popcorn chicken. The ones I used were the Member's Mark brand from Sam's Club, which are very good and almost exactly like the boneless wing pieces at BWW. We do deep fry our chicken just like BWW's does, but I do think you could get away with baking it if you wanted to save some calories. We don't have these very often, so we go all out when we do;P


Sweet and Spicy Wing Sauce is a tried and true recipe we have been making for awhile now. It is a bit spicy, but it is mild enough that all 3 of my kids will eat it. It also has a sweetness to it from the honey that is irresistable. This sauce is not actually a BWW copycat recipe, but it is at least as good as many of their best sauces.



Combine the butter, hot sauce, ketchup, and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.


The next sauce recipe I would like to share is for Spicy Garlic Sauce. Let me just say, it is AWESOME. It really is just like the real thing that they serve at Buffalo Wild Wings.



Combine all ingredients except egg yolk, water, and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Heat sauce over medium heat until boiling, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and allow it to cool, uncovered, for 10 minutes.


While sauce cools, vigorously whisk egg yolk with 2 tsp. water in a medium bowl for about 2 minutes or until the color is a pale yellow. Whisk in cornstarch until disolved. Drizzle sauce mixture into egg yolk mixture in a steady stream while rapidly whisking. Now you should have a nice, thick creamy sauce! If you aren't ready to make yours wings, just pop in the fridge and store until needed!


Now I just need to learn how to make Mango Habanero Wings! Yum! Those are my new favorite thing to have at Buffalo Wild Wings. When I made the above recipes, I also made Buffalo Chips. I will have to share the recipe for those soon!


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.

About

Поиск по этому блогу

Технологии Blogger.

选择博乐,一站式娱乐体验 -

选择博乐,一站式娱乐体验 - 博乐集团于2009年在菲律宾成立,(宿雾)Baguio经济特区注册并获得合法牌照,博乐娱乐时时彩平台在2009年4月份正式运行,强势稳定运行超过11年在私彩界是什么概念大家都知道,11年来我们从未吃掉玩家任何一笔提现! 我们提供:重庆时时彩,江西时时...